Why choose me as your Realtor? No-nonsense, attention to detail and creativity are my strong characteristics. I believe in doing things right the first time. The saying goes “measure twice, cut once”.
Before pursuing my real estate license in 2006, I designed and built my own home at age 20. For the next 20 years acquired and managed short and long term rental properties, renovated many homes and with those improvements injected new life into small neighborhoods forming relationships as people observed decaying “addresses” transformed into “ideal homes”. With few exception each rental or renovated home presented a "challenge" which needed creative concrete solutions.
My experience in real estate is enhanced (38) thirty-eight years administrative experience with natural ability for planning, organization and effective problem solving. I will not run away from a problem I’ll be your first responder. As your Realtor I am equally as comfortable in the technology of the “paperless” paper as I am with the organization and writing of contracts.
Most of all I enjoy helping people just like you reach your goal. How may I help you?
Past and Present Professional Affiliations and Memberships
- Active in the community and Church
- National Association of Realtor®
- NABOR member: North Shore Area Board of Realtors®
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- FEMA’s Flood Insurance Rate Map Certification
- National Association of Personnel Consultants
- National Association of Legal Administrators
- Association of Legal Administrators (New Orleans)
- Served as Chairperson: New Membership
- Bar Liaison